Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Who needs a mirror?

Writing has so many different angles. I hope to view mine from as few of those angles as possible. This is my first entry into my first blog, so I hope it reads historic, or at least fun and easy. Stop reading those first lines!!! Over and over, the water has passed and it is never coming back, so there is no use in trying to see how far your eyes can follow it until it disappears. What to write about? Current events? My struggle with hair removal? Failed attempts at humor? Harsh self-judgements? Today is the first building block so I suppose it should be sturdy. Talking is so much easier, you can't see your words. Out of sight out of mind I guess. Auto-save, that's pretty cool. I always pictured myself writing on paper, but if my Dad can buy and drive a Japanese truck, then who am I to stand in the way of progress? I never knew or thought of Willy Wonka as a musical, so I guess I don't dislike every musical ever made as I once thought. I can't wait to blog about fishing! (smile) Family is a chore sometimes, but like all chores worth it in the long run. Speaking of runs, I recently found out, or realized that I am in fact not going to live forever. That sucks. How can you save the planet in just one lifetime? What a daunting task. ''The heaviest of all burdens is that of great potential." That quote makes me feel better for about a second, then I feel like the rest of the whiners, and lazy. Whoa there! Lets not get too deep in the first entry. There will be plenty of time for that. Short and sweet, that is all you are getting for the first one. Hey, you only get to use that excuse once. Thanks to all who gave me the words of encouragement to start this nonsense. I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment