Wednesday, January 18, 2012

High On Pez

Welcome to hump day.  Although whenever a woman used to refer to Wednesday like that I would remark that every day is hump day and try my best to give that special sexy look.  Timing and delivery are very important when trying to be sexually attractive.  The substance of your words matter too, but without good pitching, catching is most likely not going to happen.  Good pitching usually beats good hitting, on.  Alright lets stop there before I get going and we both end up naked with no one to please but ourselves.  So, yesterday I found out that a friend who I had thought was dead actually split to a warm climate and modified his name.  It was so cool and a part of me envied him and wished I had thought of it first.  How free must that feel?  To basically start life over.  I'm sure it had its pros and cons, but so does pretty much everything.  I didn't even believe him at first and he had to pass my little personal history quiz before I took it as truth, but he passed with flying colors and well, it was a very happy feeling for me.  It wasn't like we were best friends or even one tenth of that but I valued the brief time we worked together, even though he was of the opinion that I didn't like him too much.  He was, is, one of those humans who "gets me" and it is nice to be able to talk to someone without having to defend yourself from being judged as being the one who is judgmental.  Funny little circle that tends to be.  Circles never end, I suppose that is part of what makes them circles, that and all their uniform roundness.  My favorite color is yellow.  If I think too much or sometimes at all about what I am writing it kind of stalls the process and I think the faster I go, the better it is, to me.  How you, my reader view it is beyond me and really none of my business unless you feel the need to comment on a post and tell me.  When I first started I debated even letting you have a space to reply because I thought, in the future if I had many readers all commenting I would want to dignify them all with a response and that might warrant a bigger block of time for this than I have foreseen.  But this is not a dictatorship.  The exact opposite of what my mother used to say to us kids when growing up.  "This is not a democracy", she would say, because I wanted to make everything "the national debate" as she put it.  It was kind of ironic because another thing she told me often was NOT to follow, but to lead and think for myself, so you can see how those two ideals clashed when it came to taming me as a child.  I am so very grateful my mom instilled those thoughts into my head and I was also very lucky that she and my father were as strict as they were, or so it seemed at the time.  Now, looking back it just seems they cared, ALOT.  Shut up spell check.  I am jonesing for my next Phish show.  I hope they come around in the spring and we don't have to wait until summer.  This crap is all about me and that sometimes makes me think I am vain, but think deeper I will, and I hope to put that thought away for good, because I am just that damn interesting. (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment