Sunday, January 29, 2012

An Uncomfortable Position

Introspective.  What does anyone really know about writing?  I know nothing yet except that I am now addicted to it and if I go a day without it the weight is felt on my shoulders.  Everyone should write.  I am beginning to think it's like physical exercise, necessary to a healthy body and mind.  I always thought of reading like that so it makes sense that writing would fall into that category right along with drinking water and flossing your teeth.  Throughout my academic "career" I have written about five term papers.  That's right, five.  In high school I used to "forget" to write the papers and in order to get a passing grade in the class that usually meant I had to ace the test or close to it to make up for my lack of writing.  I wonder how deep down my dislike for writing went and the reasons for it.  I label it often my fear of vanity, but now I'm not sure if that feeling was working alone, and isn't that pretty telling by itself says the dime store shrink.  Fear of the unknown might have been in there too.  Next to playing golf, this has been the most self-discovery, mentally, I have ever done.  All that thinking over the years pales in comparison.  Most of my thinking was about what I wanted and how I was going to go about to get it, and not material things so much dot dot dot.  Oh man if the computer screen doubled as a mirror and I could see my facial expressions while writing I wouldn't get much done.  Now that's vanity. Or is it?  I am questioning my views on almost everything now that I can see them written out and how they may look to others.  Not many things are as uplifting as the sunrise, especially when you wake up to beat it, not stay up all night and happen to catch it, that had better of been a damn good night.  I don't want to sleep during the day.  It doesn't feel natural to me at all.  Look at the pretty chemtrails.  HA!  EFF you spell check.  How do guys with beards do it?  The itch is driving me to pet myself with me barely noticing and it has got to go. Today.  That is quite the dedication to covering one's face.  I do not want to be one of those guys who is constantly stroking their face, it is kind of freaky and a monkey pops into my brain.  Sunday mornings are the best.  The hustle and bustle of the human race starts the latest on this day.  Thank god for something.  Speaking of god, I heard Tebow was hanging out with Kim.  End celebrity gossip.  End celebrity.  End gossip?  I'm not sure, it is so darn fun.  When I am up this early and can hear the birds singing and I don't have any menial chores or tasks to do like getting ready for work, it is grand.  Sometimes my want for something blinds my ability to think like a smart person.  Yearning, pining, can be good things if they are wrestled under control, but too much of a good thing, can and often will turn into a bad thing, even if it is just a silly emotion, or smoking grass.  I miss chess. Forget politics, chess is war without the blood, politics has blood it just hides it so the masses cannot see.  I wonder what the chemtrails are hiding.  I wonder how many times I have to type that word in order for my blog to be read by Homeland Security.  Hi agent so and so!  Top of the morning to ya!  I, I, I, I, I, can't wait to visit Ireland.  Me being a Mc and all, the idea seems very romantic to me.  Wow.  A sentence that started with the word me and ended with the word me.  I am horrible.  I need a teacher to criticize me, so if there are any out there reading this who believe education should be free, please critique me.  Charging money for education is old world thinking to me.  I am no communist, but if education can't be free then what can?  I am of the opinion that most of the oldest colleges in this country were created so poor minorities could not get in, and afford "education".  I will go into the detail of that opinion at a later date.  Call your Grandma, Donald.  Call your uncle too.  Follow through on your personality all the time not just when it suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment