Friday, January 27, 2012

An Ice Cream Sundae, A Bubble Bath And A Bowl

Feel the love, if you can, if you have the ability.  Is giving possible if receiving isn't?  Can you FEEL love for a piece of metal?  Terminator aside.  I am only talking semantics here.  Without words having meaning we aren't talking at all.  It might as well be goo goo gaga.  So, yes sometimes I talk about semantics, or language because it is very important to me.  I think if people understood the language they would be better at exchanging ideas and evolve just a bit quicker.  Evolution isn't luck.  We have some control now, maybe we haven't always, but maybe we have.  If that fish didn't work hard to get to the land and was just content with the world of under water then it would have never became a frog I think.  Get it?  So, as I said yesterday this is just my opinion.  I am not judging anyone and THEIR version of love, or THEIR supposed subjective definition of any word, but I know the TRUE definition of most of the words I know and MY definition of love you now know.  You love yourself.  You can feel it.  If you love a material thing, it has sentimental value.  Memories are attached to it.  I still have and use my backpack from the seventh grade.  It is one of the oldest material things I have. It could tell many stories, but I don't feel any love for it.  I like it a whole lot, but if it got stolen or lost, I would chalk it up to fate and get over it quick.  If either of my moms got stolen or lost, that would be a whole other deal because I love them.  That emotion has attached me to them, forever.  If I ever loved someone, it is forever.  There will ALWAYS be a spot for them in my heart and soul.  That's ME.  I can't help it.  That's how I FEEL.  Don't think I'm yelling at you with all the capital letters, I am just lazy and don't want to mess with the font controls.  I promise I will get the italicize button down soon.  I like to debate but not argue.  I think people often when talking to me in person get caught up in my face, and all of its movements.  My face is not my words.  Now, if you are questioning whether I am telling the truth, the face is a great detector I know that.  But when I am giving my opinion, and my "passion" as people call it is displayed all over my face, it doesn't mean I am emotional about said opinion.  My face has its own set of controls separate from the logic controls in my brain.  It is frustrating when others get emotional in what was once an intellectual conversation about general life because they can't handle my face.  It's only my face.  I really have little control.  I am not thinking about how I look when talking, I am thinking about how I sound because silly me I am assuming the person is listening.  People should close their eyes when talking about general stuff and non personal issues.  Like I said, I use the face as a lie detector often, so blind conversation doesn't work in every capacity, but when discussing for example politics or religion both parties should close their eyes while talking and see if that makes it easier to see the other's perspective.  Word play over.

No comments:

Post a Comment